Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nut and Honey Home

Well Nut and Honey are back from their visit to the vet. Both girls are doing very well but still woozy from the anesthesia.  I got them home, feed and watched them for awhile then all three cats and I took a long nap. I woke up to find Skipper (aka "Stinker") chewing the skin on my back - OUCH! I also found that Nut and Honey are still a bit "out of it" but other wise doing very well!! They've eaten twice since they've been home... not bad for two girls that's just been spaded.  My Nut and Honey are mainly sleeping in the window seals, looking outside and napping today.



Honey in the window 
a few hours after being spaded.



Nut after being spayed,
lying and looking out the window.





The ONE problem I am having is that Skipper wants Nut and Honey to play with him... and he's all over them. I HATE to scold him for playing (nothing wrong with that) but I need him to play with his toys instead of Nut and Honey. I feel bad telling him "NO! Leave Nut and Honey alone"... yet it has to be done. Nut and Honey need their space and rest... Skipper needs to play with his toys or me instead.



11-week old Skipper 
Looking sad because I have to tell him
"NO!" for wanting to play with Nut & Honey today.


I feel so bad for all 3 cats today - Skipper (aka "Stinker") just wants to play while Nut and Honey are recuperating from their surgery. Not to mention "poor me" constantly having to get Skip off either Nut or Honey so they can rest... tomorrow should be much better for all 4 of us. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment