Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Skipper

This morning Skipper and I are getting ready to pick up Nut and Honey from the vet's office. Yes I am nervous - I'm positive they are doing well but I can't wait to see them and bring them home.  Skipper is outside playing (I've got the door wide open for him to come back in when he needs to and I can watch him this way).  I took a couple of photographs of him and thought I'd post them this morning.



Skipper playing on the porch railing. 
He's learning to balance himself very well. 
Can you believe he's 11 week old today?!!




"Skippy" playing in the yard.
Looks as if he is having so much fun!



Anyway, we can't leave until about 8:30 this morning to pick up Nut and Honey... So I've go about 2 hours to get ready for them to come home. I can't wait!!! In the mean time Skip and I will play, straighten the house up and surf the net until time to leave. I will post an update when I get Nut and Honey home.




No comments:

Post a Comment