Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Update: Kittens!

About two or three weeks ago I found homes for two of Honey's kittens. One of the kittens I ended up keeping because he attached to me not long after he started walking. The new "parents" of the kittens told me their names. These are now 11 weeks old.


This is Renesmee. 
She was named after Renesmee Cullen from the Twilight movie series.
I get to see her almost everyday.
I took this photo before she went to her new home.





This is Pedro.
I may get to see him again one day because I know the new "parents".
I took this photo not long before he found a new home.




This is Skipper.
This is the little guy I kept.




My Nut and Honey are at the vet's right now - they are being spaded today. I can't wait to bring them home tomorrow. I miss them so much!! But I do have Skipper keeping me company tonight -- and we've had fun together.





No comments:

Post a Comment