Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pet Detectives

 A very sincere "Thank You" to Arkansas Lost and Found Pet Network  and Lost Pet Professionals.

 Last night I discovered Arkansas Lost and Found Pet Network on Facebook and submitted Skipper's photo and information. I went to bed and awoke to find a message from Lost Pet Professionals (they saw Skippers ad on the Pet Network) and I contacted them back today. 

They came out today for free to help find Skipper and give their dogs more training for finding lost pet cats. She spent more than 3 hours looking for Skipper with her two dog. The dogs rotated their searches. They found Skipper's trail it ended in a soybean field just a very few yards away from here.  It appears he was chased and "maybe" he was caught by something and carried off. (Yes it is possible a dog or coyote -- not a hawk or owl (the fields are way to think for the bird to see down into). 

Pet Detective says "maybe" skipper could not cross back over into the yard because something kept scaring  and chasing him into the fields and he could not come home. Something chased Skipper from this yard into the neighbors barn and then into the soybean field.  

AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COYOTE IN THIS YARD OR AROUND HERE. I HAVE ONLY THE NEIGHBORS LARGE DOGS! WHO WAS AGAIN TODAY LOOSE IN THIS YARD CHASING MY GRAY TABBY CAT NUT! I HAVE ONLY HEARD WILD DOG OR COYOTES IN THE DISTANCE.

Where the red X is: approximately where Skipper's trail/scent ended (in a soy bean field).. Both dogs separately tracked his scent to that same spot. Within that red rectangle I will have to search tomorrow for Skipper (even if for his body so I can bury him).


 Something horrible happened to my sweet little kitten Skipper. Everyone thinking together it does seem I lost my little baby boy to a Dog or Coyote - I'M BETTING THE NEIGHBORS DOGS AGAIN! 







No comments:

Post a Comment