Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

72 Hours: Still No Sign of Skipper

It's now officially 3 days since I've last saw my Skipper cat.  It really is a possibility that someone stole him.... all the other cats are around here but Skipper. It's not like him at all to run off... he and my other two cats have always come when I called them.... even if it takes them a bit to get to me -- they will come to me within a reasonable amount of time.... but Skipper has not come in 3 days now.

I still find it bizarre the other cats were outside and they did not come up missing like Skipper did. Yes I'm beginning to believe he was stolen from me and my two female cats (who loved him to -- they slept, played and ate with Skipper... both even cleaned him up) .... This little guy had 3 momma (Me, Nut and Honey). 

I have discovered Arkansas Lost and Found Pet Network.
They are on Facebook and have a website as well... I have submitted Skipper to them. But I doubt that will help. Hardly anyone in this area uses Facebook and those few that do are not likely to "like" Arkansas Lost and Found Pet Network on FB. It's pointless but I have to try that too. 

I feel deeply that I will never see him again.... but only time will tell that story. I miss you Skipper with all my heart and soul. <3 You will be greatly missed my "little ray of sunshine" (as I have called him quite often). 


Skipper: I love you little guy. Momma misses you so much. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment