Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kittens

Four days ago I got new kittens. Tonight is their 5th night here. The first couple of days was rough on them and myself. I've got personal things in my life going on and the kittens moved to a new home.  Both kittens were wild... literally wild. A lady around here has a bunch of cats and kittens she is feeding and taking good care of but are outdoors and pretty wild. At least they are definitely eating :D

Yesterday I named the kittens after they calmed down and I could see their personalities. The one female is named Nutty but I call her Nut for short and the other female is named Honey.  So I have Nut and Honey like the cereal. LMAO!


I don't know exactly how old they are but they look to be somewhere between 3 to 4 months old.The two of them play together very well and can't seem to do anything without the other. They play together, eat together, sleep together and explore together.

Right now I can only pet  Nut.... Honey is still very shy and skittish - I can barely touch her at all. I hope she comes around soon.

It's hard to get good photographs of them because of the lighting situation here but I did manage to get a small handful of good pictures of them.



This is the sweet and shy Honey



This is the wild and crazy Nut.




Nut and Honey exploring.



Nut and Honey playing.



Anyway I finally have some free time and felt like posting this blog about my new baby kittens. I'll post more later on about the two of them. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment