Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014


Yesterday was Halloween. I've been feeling really really bad last couple of days and today I decided to take some pain medication to help ease it up.  But about two weeks ago I had an early and small Halloween party with family.  I actually carved a pumpkin - I have not done that in years (lol).  The $6.00 pumpkin  lasted just over a week so it was worth it. I'm just glad we had our party early due to the fact I've been feeling terrible for the last 3 day or so.

For our early Hallow's Eve party we made couple of desserts and watched some horror films and one was Tim Burton's  Sleepy Hollow (1999 ). Looking at that pumpkin head gave me the idea of how to carve this pumpkin.  Below is a couple of photos of my carved pumpkin this year.  I thought I'd post it just to hang on to because it may be the last pumpkin I ever carve. We'll see what happens next year.







5 year old John and his pumpkin :D



Our Chocolate Pudding Parfaits


John decorated this Devil's Food Cake
into a pumpkin graveyard. Very nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment