Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bela Lugosi Colorized

What I have colorized so far - My Bela Lugosi colorizations.




Murder Legendre (Bela Lugosi) - White Zombie 1932

My very first attempt at colorization. I learned how to pull in the colors and layer them but I was still lacking the semi-transparency of colors. LOL. Fun first attempt!!
He looks "funny" - but it was my very first attempt at colorization.  


 Murder Legendre (Bela Lugosi) - White Zombie 1932
My 2nd colorization. I finally got the color and transparency right.



  Bela Lugosi  as Dr. Felix Benet in  The Invisible Ray (1936)


 Dr. Vitus Werdegast (Bela Lugosi) The Black Cat 1934.
I just love this film and this particular photo of Bela Lugosi so I colorized it.


The Black Cat (1934).  Hjalmar Poelzig  (Boris Karloff
and Dr. Vitus Werdegast (Bela Lugosi)


Murders in the Rue Morgue (1932) - Dr. Mirakle (Bela Lugosi). 
This photo took 6 to 7 hours to deatil because there is so much to it. But it was so much fun to create! I could not decide what wall and floor colors for the photo so I did created 2 versions. 

Orange - Full Photo. 

Green - Cropped Photo


1 comment:

  1. I love your colorized photos of Bela! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete