Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kitchen


I have been needing place-mats and finally broke down and got these. PVC mats - heat-insulation in them so the heat won't go through to your table. Easy to wipe clean. I like these.  4 pack.




Coasters. I was going to go with the Thristystone brand because I know  they work well but I wanted to try these non-slip silicone coasters. They might work well as a cup cover too. 8 in a pack.


Multi-purpose silicone pad. Works for hot pots/pans, cup holder, wider cooking utensils etc. Large spoon/spatula rest is what I want it for. Comes with 2. 



Silicone trivets 2 pack. Works for hot pots/pans, a jar opener, cups, etc. Now I should be able to cook easier now that I'll have something to set the hot pots on -- oh and can easier open jars. 

Got these for the 2 large canisters. One for cat food the other or cereal. LOL. 
2 more for maybe dried pasta... needing them. 


Yep a second set of tongs. I am tired of washing the one just to turn food in another pan. 
LOL. Nice to have a second set. 


4-pack silicone regular spoon rest. I'm tired of washing the spoons to sit them on the drain board in-between stirring the pot. These were cheap for 4 - cheaper than for just one, 
so yea I will have 4 now.

This is a $3 add-on item. A cookie/biscuit cutter. I want it for eggs-in-a-nest. I'm tired of tearing my bread hehe.




Posting this for giggles. Yep I need a toothpick holder lol. Got a clear one with toothpicks in it already. LOL. Hey it's got a lid - they won't get dirty. hehe. 


Hey a $4 memory foam rug - they were almost $22 but I found a great deal. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment