Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Orders

Yep it's past time for me to get a kitchen mallet/hammer. I've needed one way to many times already. 


Silicone Spatula Set - time for some of these too.

Silicone Pastry/Basting Brush these help very much! 

Oh I love poached eggs - gonna try this set.



 Timer for those 3 minute poached eggs! :)

Tiny whisks for my tiny bowls for tiny amounts of things.

A vase for those posies I got - mine was way to large... it was either more flowers or a smaller vase... I chose the smaller vase. 

Vase filler!

Surge protector for the kitchen -- I was dang sure needing one in that spot! - Plus more plug-ins  LOL.
Poo - I need another one -- my right click doesn't work. :(

For $1.99 (with tax + shipping) I got one of these tiny gem balls. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment