Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Vampires

It took Alucard well over a week in New York (I tracked him floating around in a mail truck in NY, NY) then landed in Memphis - then here today!! -- I'm guessing he was in need of blood lol... but I'm happy with the way he looks on the wall! -- I love this look Chaney & Chaney!! I think I 'll keep it this way... Love it too much! 


NOT complete -- but you can get an idea of where this is heading. LOL.... :) -- I've picked out a Lugosi as Count Mora to add to the Vampires when possible - next month or 2 maybe!
I'm thinking Lugosi as Mora in place of the pens and pencils... on the desktop. 
On either side of Chaney/Alucard laying down I'm thinking BATS - or candle holders
with white candles... dark red possible too. There might be a way to get both
candle holders and bats on either side... I'm still looking at products and prices!! 
We'll see - all in good time!! LOL. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment