Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Love Them

This is a Halloween door decoration.

It's made very well yet very cheap price-wise.  I've insulated this door very well so no large drafts are coming in nor will I loose heat or air - I'm please with that. I covered with window in the door with insulation to stop the light from coming in waking me up and it's not heating up the room with the sunlight coming in from the window.  This is an emergency door - and in an emergency I can easily rip this off,  open the door and get the heck out of here - I just hope that day never comes. 
Anyway, this decor did not cost much at all - I'm planning on keeping it up year round to help block sunlight and unwanted air flowing inside and loosing what I want to keep on the inside. It looks outstanding - the picture does not do it justice. The room has a much cleaner look and feel it now. 


This jabberwocky mask is for Halloween/Samhain. Would be great for other festivals and rave parites as well. I decided to store it / display it on the wall. I like it a lot. Cheap but very well made - it's got a cushion inside the forehead area to help with the wearing of the mask.
The other cheap but very well made mask for parties / raves / holidays. I'll decide later which one to wear this year - I got them early in-case they run out lol!! I've been wanting one of these types of masks for years -- this is my first one. I think I store / display it on top of the dresser in the bedroom, at-least for now. I'm loving both masks!!


What you are looking at here is something that worked! There WAS a small slit or crack between the wood panels which was showing a bit of noticeable sunlight through kinda badly (the one piece is covering an unused window to create a cleaner look and  much wanted wall space).

Anyway - long story short: the wood blending sticks worked!!! I don't have it fully smoothed out yet but you can see how well it's working already. I am very happy with the product!

OH I love my rugs that came in as well as the gloves I got. 



No comments:

Post a Comment