Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

I Still Can't Decide

I'm still torn over curtains for the "witchy kitchen". I can't decide between the Gypsy Boho look, the Autumn Leaf look or the Natural Burlap looking curtains. The Natural Burlap I know I would not grow tired of because they are neutral and I'm neutral feeling over a neutral look. The Autumn Leaves and Boho Gypsy have a cool look to them but I'm wondering how I'll feel after years of looking at them - I know the neutral brown I'll still feel neutral because I always feel neutral about a neutral look (I have for many years now). I'm also wondering if the other 2 would be way too much green and orange in here... yet I need color in here. Hummmm.... decisions, decisions. 


(Read more below)






The kitchen I'm trying to work with:

I wish I could decide - I need to make up my mind. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment