Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Autumn Decor For $1


$1 each - I got 3 pot holders and one oven-mitt! 
My others got old and worn out so I got 2 pot holders and a decorative dish cloth the other day 
for $5 at Wal-Mart. Today at the Dollar Store they had these for $1 each! Now I have 
5 pot holders (they need washing and give me some for when others are dirty) and one
decorative dish towel and one decorative oven-mitt!! A CHEAP way to add color and "spice" up the kitchen year round for me!! Autumn themed/colored kitchen I'm going with!

I put those cute bag clips on the spice rack and one of the fridge 
(they have magnets on the back of them)! Looks cute!!
I'll post a pic when I get all my spice jars in and fixed up! :)

$1 and above the spice rack! Looks sooo cute that way!
I'm going with an Autumn/Witchy kitchen theme and this was too cute to pass up!





No comments:

Post a Comment