Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Overall Top Artist: 11 Months Time

WOW I wasn't expecting this!
I made a new Last.FM profile 11 months ago for their new website!
Soooo in 11 months time these are my Top OVERALL Artists!
I've had it set to show my Top Artists for the Week of listening but changed it to check my 
Overall Top Artists!

(Read More Below)
Wasn't listening earlier this week - just started back today -- so this is what my 
Last 7 Days Top Artists look like right now: 

My Top Overall Albums 
(for the past 11 months at Last.FM)
looks like this: 

 
 Well all this will change as my moods in music change and I start to listen
to one artist heavier than another and the same with albums. It is fun however
to see what I've been listening too - or should I say listening to and who the most of.


No comments:

Post a Comment