Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Such A Shame

Well, I got this kettle in and I've read good and bad reviews about it so I got it anyway
because I really love the look of this kettle - a lot! 

I've been using it a couple of days now - since I've gotten it and I use a kettle a few times a day
for instant coffee and hot tea daily!
 Long story short I should have listened to the negative reviews on this one..
 it's true the lid is way to hard to shut down (fits way too tight) 
and because of that the paint is already starting to chip/rub off on the lid rim - meaning
it'll spread to the top of the lid in no time. The handle is plastic so it has to stand up and if
those hinges become loose and it sags down then it would melt easily. 

This kettle looks great and should only be used for decorative purposes - 
unfortunately I was hoping it would actually work well for me but it's 
going to have to be used for decor only - just as soon as I can get another kettle I will 
and this one will go on display (so to speak). A bit disappointing. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment