Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Journey To Quit Smoking

I've tried cold turkey before and it hasn't worked in the past. This time I'm going to try the weaning method. I've been a chain smoker for years - one after the other looking like a freight train - so this won't be easy. Today is the first day of weaning - I'm not going to allow myself a cig for so long. I've been 3 to 5 cigs per hour or more (I've never counted I only know just one after the other for sure). Now I'm keeping an eye on the clock - so one (maybe two with coffee) per hour and half - up to two hours without a smoke. If I can go for a couple of days like this then I can go 3 hours with out one - then I can go 4 hours with out one and so on.

I'll admit those little candle sticks have very hooked - but I'm undoing the hooks so I can be set free from the chains of chain smoking.  I can do this - others have done this successfully so can I.

I'm wishing myself good luck on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment