Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

M.S. ???

IDK maybe my M.S. is acting up or I over used my legs today because they are hurting (mainly my knees)... anyway, I called them "sea legs" so I decided to watch POTC 3 - worst thing I could have done.

I got 1/2 into it and turned it off because my head is now dizzy. I was pretending I was on a house boat that is rocking.... I thought that idea would rock me to sleep but I feel nauseated instead - a little - my head is dizzy. Took a sleeping pill and grabbed a cup of decaf to relax - maybe I'll sleep soon
.
I know now what NOT to do or watch if this happens again! LOL. I don't want another backfire - this is pretty bad once again this evening (two nights in a row with leg problems).

No comments:

Post a Comment