Sean is here!! Part of it anyway.
"Women's Guide" and "Clarissa" were used and they play amazingly well... gorgeous DVDs (I quickly checked them out to see if they would play on my R1 player!).
Caravaggio, The Martian, Percy Jackson, Jupiter Ascending are the others. -- Got in a Boromir photo, Boromir Pin and some card game Boromir starter pack - which was a disappointment when I opened it... not what I thought it was but oh well it's still memorabilia with Sean on the cover! lol.
"Women's Guide" and "Clarissa" were used and they play amazingly well... gorgeous DVDs (I quickly checked them out to see if they would play on my R1 player!).
Caravaggio, The Martian, Percy Jackson, Jupiter Ascending are the others. -- Got in a Boromir photo, Boromir Pin and some card game Boromir starter pack - which was a disappointment when I opened it... not what I thought it was but oh well it's still memorabilia with Sean on the cover! lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment