I'm
wondering now if I should wait 2 or 3 more years - give Hannah time be a
young adult - watch her from a distance. That would give me time to
"catch myself", think on the best approach and just watch her - see if I
can ever find an appropriate opening.
I've waited 19 years now -- I've been an emotional wreck since the day I could not bring her home from the hospital - I can wait longer - maybe I should. Give her a chance to be and adult first.... these are my current thoughts.
I've waited 19 years now -- I've been an emotional wreck since the day I could not bring her home from the hospital - I can wait longer - maybe I should. Give her a chance to be and adult first.... these are my current thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment