From what I can tell, she's very happy and healthy (my main concerns) and I now know what she looks like -- something I've been wanting to know for years!! So I'm happy -- I got what I wanted: A happy, healthy girl (young woman) and I wanted her to look like her father (and she favors him so much!). She's beautiful!
I don't even know if she realizes that she's adopted or not... will she realize that she looks nothing like her parents? Have they told her? Have they kept this a secret from her? -- I really don't know what to do right now.... so I'll wait, give it some time, and think long and hard about it first.
My EX today -- My Hannah(?)
They look like father and daughter -- my gosh!!
They look like father and daughter -- and her name is exactly my daughters: Hannah Grace Fendley... and my daughter and her were both born 6/25 -- both are 19 and both here in Arkansas -- is it really her? What are the odds of two girls with the exact same everything -- and looks like him?!!
They look like father and daughter -- my gosh!!
They look like father and daughter -- and her name is exactly my daughters: Hannah Grace Fendley... and my daughter and her were both born 6/25 -- both are 19 and both here in Arkansas -- is it really her? What are the odds of two girls with the exact same everything -- and looks like him?!!
She looks like him... if this is my Hannah.... she favors her father.
She's got his eyes, cheeks bones, face shape
My nose -- her father's everything else.
I look more like my dad too --
I have a bit of my mom (my height) but every thing else I look a lot like my dad.
THEY look like father and daughter -- she's doesn't look like me.


No comments:
Post a Comment