Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Nice Christmas Eve

I spent all day this Christmas Eve -- making a special Roast Beef, Yorkshire Puddings and nice Hawaiian dessert. Fell in-love with all these recipes!! Will make these things again!!


My puddings did not puff up high but they did puff up!! Found out to use our Bread Flour for this recipe - works much better for puffing than our All-Purpose Flour here in the USA. But I fell in-love with them - oh so good!! The drippings from the Roast Beef with them is just music to my mouth!!



Having a pleasant evening chatting with my friend from the UK.... I know he's got to be tired... it's just after 3 in the morning for him.... only 9 in the evening for me.


Edit:
Earlier this evening Honey Cat was trying to dig into the Yorkshire pudding I made... I laughed. I gave her a little bit and she ate all I gave her. -- She went to bed and when I saw her awake just now, I gave her a treat of them again in bed.... lol! She's spoiled rotten!! ---I tried to give Nut-Nut Cat some but she was only a little interested in them.

BTW my Yorkshire pudding came out well.... and I fell for them! With the special holiday Roast Beef drippings they were out of this world!! I'll make this again!




No comments:

Post a Comment