Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

2 Years Ago: Star Trek Binge Over

 Captain's Log stardate 1.14.2019. Two years ago today I finished my Star Trek binge - watched all TOS 80 episodes and movies. I'm still not quite ready to do that again... that was a month long binge!! lol.

Original Post:
Captain's Log stardate 1.14.2017. I am pleased to report that the Star Trek binge has been finalized. I have completed re-watching and reviewing all TOS 80 episodes and all 10 motion pictures from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" to "Nemesis".
I have been asked my favorite TOS episodes and they are:
Season 1: A 3-way tie between "Balance of Terror", "Space Seed" and "Errand of Mercy".
.
Season 2: 2-way tie between "Mirror, Mirror" and "Journey to Babel".

Season 3: 2-way tie between "Day of the Dove" and "All of Our Yesterdays".
Films: 2-way tie between "Wrath of Khan" & "Search for Spock" .
This officially ends my Star Trek binge. Captain Jones out. err I mean Captain Kirk Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment