My
insurance cannot pull up my primary health care physician here in
Gould. We've got 2 numbers for him but still cannot get either to pull
up for the insurance company. I've called Dr. Stepps office, got the EPI
number for him and that still didn't help - can't find him in their
system.
Now what?! I guess I'll have to find a new doctor either in Dumas or Star City. And I HAVE to have one for my insurance. If not, the insurance will not pay for my doctors visits recently. I'm stuck paying for them -- so what good is this insurance? I'm not happy at all now.... not at all.
I guess I'll have to switch to Star City then.... found a place to accept my insurance and she said they should take my insurance without a problem because others with the same insurance are there. Gods this is getting crazy now just to get a freaking PCP (primary care physician).
Now what?! I guess I'll have to find a new doctor either in Dumas or Star City. And I HAVE to have one for my insurance. If not, the insurance will not pay for my doctors visits recently. I'm stuck paying for them -- so what good is this insurance? I'm not happy at all now.... not at all.
I guess I'll have to switch to Star City then.... found a place to accept my insurance and she said they should take my insurance without a problem because others with the same insurance are there. Gods this is getting crazy now just to get a freaking PCP (primary care physician).
No comments:
Post a Comment