Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Cats & Horn

I've got to tell this story: 

I could never blow into my horn without dying laughing until tonight. This evening I finally quit laughing and really tried to blow into it and I did! The problem is I scared my cats - mainly Honey, Nut chilled out quickly. I put the horn on the floor for her to sniff and inspect but she kept running back -- right into the bedroom. I tried to pet her -- a big NOPE! After a few minutes of coaxing her - I could pet her but she saw the horn on the floor again and wanted outside - kept hugging the door. I let her out to chill out and hung the horn back up. I never meant to scare her at all - I only wanted to actually blow into this thing. Poor Honey - she comes back in she and Nut will get some tuna as my apology to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment