I've got meds - taking them. Strange day yesterday to get the meds:
THE ENTIRE PHARMACY WALKED OUT TODAY! (No joking).
Got the the pharmacy today, okay they fill my meds & tell me it'll be about 45 minutes. I say okay and went grocery shopping. I come back to the pharmacy in Dumas (Fred's) -- CHAOS! The pharmacy walked out -- no kidding. They called in one pharmacist on his day off, had another woman working the cash register and trying to explain to the many of us waiting what happened -- said they are now having to hire a new staff for their pharmacy -- they all left and decided to go to the new pharmacy opening in Dumas -- all over what IDK. Anyway I got my meds and it's a bedtime and wake up meds...will start them tonight at bedtime. So that's good for me, and I feel bad for those at Fred's atm trying to manage the chaos today there - they were PROS.
Weirdist part: They said we have you on the Fred's discount because you don't have insurance... this one is $7.99 and this one is $57 something -- I was like I can't afford that and I do have insurance! So they grabbed my card, the pharmacist said I'll handle this - he looked up my card number, did some figuring and said: Okay how about $2 for all of it... I was floored and said that's all? He said yep..... and back to the chaos he was trying to handle there.
I hope the best for them at Fred's in Dumas.
Anyway -- got more doctor's appointments coming up next week. Hoping all works out easily.
All is now settled with insurance, doctors, meds and appointments - I think.
Got the the pharmacy today, okay they fill my meds & tell me it'll be about 45 minutes. I say okay and went grocery shopping. I come back to the pharmacy in Dumas (Fred's) -- CHAOS! The pharmacy walked out -- no kidding. They called in one pharmacist on his day off, had another woman working the cash register and trying to explain to the many of us waiting what happened -- said they are now having to hire a new staff for their pharmacy -- they all left and decided to go to the new pharmacy opening in Dumas -- all over what IDK. Anyway I got my meds and it's a bedtime and wake up meds...will start them tonight at bedtime. So that's good for me, and I feel bad for those at Fred's atm trying to manage the chaos today there - they were PROS.
Weirdist part: They said we have you on the Fred's discount because you don't have insurance... this one is $7.99 and this one is $57 something -- I was like I can't afford that and I do have insurance! So they grabbed my card, the pharmacist said I'll handle this - he looked up my card number, did some figuring and said: Okay how about $2 for all of it... I was floored and said that's all? He said yep..... and back to the chaos he was trying to handle there.
I hope the best for them at Fred's in Dumas.
Anyway -- got more doctor's appointments coming up next week. Hoping all works out easily.
All is now settled with insurance, doctors, meds and appointments - I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment