Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Orders

Much needed rain poncho -- 5 pack - that'll last a long while




Cloak for the autumn/winter months.

Needing it for winterizing -- tape together the tarps!

Insulation - needing more of it to finish the winterizing for the water line.

Tarp to go over the insulation - should be big enough to finish the job.

Obvious why I need them -- haha




I think this is the last of the frames I'll need for my decor.

Middle-Earth poster for living room.





These will complete my bedroom photos.



M-E 2020 calendar



Thranduil's ring - just need Thorin's to complete all the rings.


Fridge magnet

Boromir bust -- will get paint later to paint him.

Bilbo feather pin - haha




Pastry tools


Needed another square backing pan

Can't wait to get my cast iron pot in!


Thermal undies - need more than just one set. Will get more over the next couple of months - I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment