Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Feburary Orders



Bought a Betty Crocker veggie peeler from the Dollar Store today! $2 for a Betty Crocker peeler.... nice one!!! It's red but wish it matched my kitchen (black, white, green or yellow) - but oh well. For $2 for a good peeler I won't worry of the color (though I'm highly picky about it) - just can't beat $2 though!! lol

Been wanting one for my cheeses - got it now ordered.


Pasta fork/spook - will definitely help - I eat a lot of pasta.


Garlic press - I use fresh garlic in cooking!!

Lid opener for under the cabinet - this will help me a lot. I've got MS and single - live alone and I'm pushing 50 -- this will be a great help.


Lint Brush -- need it badly - cat hair!!


Floor sweeper - these aren't too bad for carpets - so I got one.

Shower curtain hooks



2 great Tolkien films - finally in my collection!




 Argonath bookends - needed for my Tolkien collection and to help hold up his books!


Been wanting this set - will be coming in soon!!








This will finally complete the HoME book series!! Can't wait to get them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment