Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 2020 Orders

Lord of the Rings Inspired 2 oz. Candles - 6 candles

I was not planning on many orders this month - if any at all but I did order this set and entered to win a 2nd set of these. 5% of the profits go to charity to help with the Corvid-19 relief. I hope this will help to comfort me in my time of great stress.


Bearded Tree: Ancient wisdom, giant roots & overgrown moss, emerald eyes, intertwining paths. The smell of woods & earth! (Earthy spices, oakmoss, sandalwood & vanilla.)

The Ranger: A mysterious character, a hidden blade, weather-beaten cloak, master of stealth. Scents of leather, weapons, aged bourbon, and forest! (War-beaten leather, earth & leaves, aged bourbon with notes of citrus, clove, cinnamon, sweet vanilla)

Double Breakfast: The comfort of home, good company, and healthy appetites. Warm baking from the kitchen, delectable maple syrup! (Warm maple syrup straight from the tree and fresh pancakes off the iron griddle. Delectable!)

Bree's Spice Market: Where Men and Hobbits dwell. Merchants, messengers & explorers come together to feast and barter. It smells of sweet spices, clove bud, vanilla. (Citrus peel, clove buds, cinnamon, and sweet vanilla.)

Wizard's Pipe Weed: An aged wooden pipe, sunlit green fields, the warm greeting of a dear old friend, the wisdom of a grey beard. Scents of musky herbs & tobacco. (Rich tobacco leaf, cognac, cherry and vanilla).

King of the Wood Elves: An immortal king, a fair being, graceful and swift with a bow, ruling from his forest kingdom, undefeated. Smells of rich forest foliage, herbal musk! (Fresh herbs & lavender, cedar & cypress on a soft bed of cashmere woods.)

All candles are hand-poured in small batches with custom-blended fragrances.Each 2 oz candle has an approximate burn time of 15 hours! Made with a cotton wick (never any lead). Comes in a reusable travel tin!
By Mythologie Candles





Another set of these house shoes I love so much.... some of the best I've ever worn. Love them!

Sanding block - need one.



When I move, I'll miss the sound of frogs - thus this cd.






Always needing kitchen towels.

 Timer - want one - this one is 60 minutes.


3 minute egg timer

Basket to have handy - especially in the kitchen.


 Wooden Spoons - find myself wanting them for baking.


 Wood board for entertaining among other things.


My Tolkienesque pipe stand broke - need a new one for display. Only $3 with shipping to replace it.


Nice find - grabbed it fast when I seen it. Been wanting one of them.


Baseball sized card - less than $2 with shipping -- so I got it. Needed Beorn in my home.

A photo of the Master himself - J.R.R. Tolkien -- Perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment