Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Werewolf Dream


I've got to share this dream. -- I was with strangers (yet I was friends with them in the dream) in a strange house. One of them started transforming into a werewolf right before my eyes. We ran - I ran into a bedroom and shut/locked the door which was a bit mess up but I managed it. Someone (a stranger I was suppose to know) was in bed and I told him of the werewolf transforming in the other room and opened a window. I told him to "come on, let's go, let's get out of here fast". We dove out of the window and ran like 2 bats out of hell down the street -- we saw daylight breaking and knew we would be ok once the sun came up. ---> Dang it I woke up having to pee so I don't know what would have happened next. LOL -- it was a cool but scary dream. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment