Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May Orders Amazon 2020



Time to gear up to buy a trike. Getting the reflectors for it.

Bike chain tool.



Bike chain & lock

Bike lube

Back up fanny pack.

Slip on sandles

House shoes

Undies

Shorts

Messed up two of these already - saving this one for wearing outside the house.


Medieval gown for the house.'

 Coin purse.


Bathroom set - don't like the fuzzy toilet seat cover but I may use it anyway. lol


Kitchen runner

Another corner shelf - should be plenty of shelving now.

Another utensil holder - now I should have plenty of these




I hope they get it right and NOT send me a wooden one like they did last time.

Time for a 2nd one

 Pie pans. I make several pies.


Small pudding and souffle dishes.

To go into my antler bowl

One for kitchen the 2nd for the living room.


 Leaf of Lorien for Fridge.


For the kitchen for recipe books when needed.


 Now I can see where I'm at in the world of Tolkien.

Bilbo's Last Song and my last Tolkien book for awhile.



Been wanting to read again


Been wanting to read again


Price very low - grabbed it.

Been wanting it.

Looks like some recipes I've been wanting again in this one.

Been wanting to see this series again for the longest!



A personal reason to want this film as well.




Rain DVD - hope it's as nice as the reviewers say it is.






For my fridge.




No comments:

Post a Comment