I
love the Arthurian Legend. I've got movies, the book and cds on it.
Movies I have: Merlin, Merlin's Return, First Knight, Excalibur & Prince Valiant. I want to get Camelot, Mists of Avalon and Disney's Sword and the Stone.
Music I have Walking with Merlyn, Syllabus of Magic: Merlin's Quest, Merlin and Excalibur. I want Llewellyn's Avalon cd and Medwyn Goodall's Knight cd.
I
enjoy Robin Hood as well. I've got the book and 5 movies: The
Adventures of Robin Hood, Disney's Robin Hood, Robin & Marion, Robin
Hood Prince of Thieves and Robin Hood 2010.
I can't find a new age cd with Robin Hood theme - darn shame they haven't done his yet. I don't want the soundtracks that badly. -- I do want the movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights. lol
I can't find a new age cd with Robin Hood theme - darn shame they haven't done his yet. I don't want the soundtracks that badly. -- I do want the movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights. lol



No comments:
Post a Comment