Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Meds Renewed

 

 

I'm at the age I have a drug store at home! Why am I finding humor in this?!  LOL.

 Currently on 6 different prescription medications - 3 daily and 3 as needed.

 

Had to renew my meds with Dr. Mallori today and do some other errands. We left about 10:30 am and got home put things away - Now it's almost 7pm. Right around 8 1/2 hours out and about completely busy today. Whew!! 
 
I got my mental health approval renewed for medicine for another year today. Picked up my monthly meds today as well. I'll talk to my nurse again in 6 weeks (7/28) so she'll know how I'm doing on them. -- Will talk to my counselor 30th of this month. All that is straightened back out now. 
 
Next month is when I'll see the doc for arthritis check - had to move the appointment due to the bad weather this month.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment