Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Paw Neutered, Cat Meds, Doc and Orders June 2022

 


Paw-Paw cat came home about 6 this morning from being away for 3 days. We got up and took him to the vet to get neutered, yearly shots and check-up. He'll stay the night with the vet and we'll pick him up tomorrow morning. So that's good news and the stress of getting him there is gone. 
 
We got the girls and Paw some tapeworm/roundworm/hookworms meds from the vet. This will help relieve our minds and their bodies of those worms - IF they have them, they won't after this. 
 
We still have 2 more early mornings to go: pick up Paw at vet tomorrow and Thursday I'll have doc appointment to find out if I have arthritis or not in my hands and arms.
 
Guess I'll know Thursday if I have rheumatoid arthritis. If not, then it's back to my general practitioner to see what else she can eliminate or confirm it is.  
 
 
Orders this month: 
 
Cat food and flea/tick items. I was out of stock and I'm starting to restock their cat food supply again. Will get extra food next month to help get a good stock again. Got some flea/tick home spray and carpet stuff to help keep them out of here. Also got some pet carpet fresh for those in-between times of carpet flea powder. Carpet flea powder suppose to last up to 12 months - but we have doubts and extra box of it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment