Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

July Orders 2023

 

Time for a new sweeper - ours is worn out. 


Time for a new pack of filters. 



We buy this all time for our septic tank - part of living in the country woods.




Tired of the dark corner in my bedroom - tired of using flashlights to see in that area. Getting a lamp now!


Been wanting this set - haven't see either film in many years! I can't wait to watch them again. 

$20 for 4 - that's $5 per film - worth it!




Just remembered extension cord for my lamp -- it's ordered.


OMG I got it!! I've been searching for a copy to watch again!! I haven't seen it since I was about 7 or 9 years old!! I'm stoked!!



Haven't seen in years.... recall it was good but lots of focus on the fictional romance. Still a good watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment