Pages

Friday, December 1, 2023

December Orders 2023

 

 

I finally am getting Medusa.... didn't think I would get her. Hope she's as nice as the picture.

Flower photo .... should work fine with what I have. 


 

Getting the Raven .... great addition. 


For the bathroom... didn't think I'd get her before they ran out - but I did get her.



Frog tee... need new clothing - I'm gaining weight.


Gnome tee... finally getting one. 




Shhh! Christmas Gifts below: 

 


For my dad... a bird told me he needed some new house slippers

EDIT: I have to go to Walmart to get his shoes - some stole money off my card! GRRRR


Samantha loves cows and chickens... I decided this pretty cow this year.


Annie loves anything Barbie... 



John loves dragons... this is pretty cool.





These are for Aunt Nin - belated birthday gift and Christmas gift. She does much for me and the cats.

 

 

Got the girls some Fancy Feast for Christmas. They already got one gift early - their scratching inclines.




And then we have batteries for the winter.



Batteries - AA and AAA - large boxes - we'll need them this winter.





Red Candy Sugar for our holiday drinks!



A good story - need in my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment