Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Early April Orders 20204

 

The shirt I wanted to get Aunt Nin. They only had 4 left so I asked her if I could borrow $30 and pay her back when I get paid on Monday. She agreed. I definitely ordered her this shirt!! Can't wait to see it on her - bet it'll be cute! Temu


$0.49 - can you believe it?! It was an introductory offer from AliExpress so I got in on the deal.



Less than $4 on an anniversary sale at AliExpress - so I got this shirt.



Temu Easter sale - Got this to go on my door. I think it'll look cute. I might add a wreath around it later on when I can find one I like at a good price.



Temu Easter sale - to decorate my room. Love this.

 

Temu Easter sale - another to decorate my room. I think these last 2 items will go nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment