Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

My Uncle's Funeral and Cousin Stacy's BS

 


 

My Uncle James "Joe" Barton will be laid to rest Wednesday, March  6, 2024 at Northwest Louisiana Veteran's Cemetery 1:30pm - graveside services. 


Now my lying ass cousin, Stacy (Shirley's daughter), claims my uncle's services will be held in about 1 and a half weeks. She's freaking lying! I called  Kilpartrick's Rose-Neath Funeral Home Southside and they told me when the funeral is being held because they have to deliver his body there. 


Cousin Stacy and her mom, my aunt, Shirley is scheming to get all of my uncle's belongings, house, cars, money etc... for themselves. They did not put an obituary for my uncle Joe for fear his grandchildren will claim the property  for themselves. Such bitches! 


Anyway, Aunt Nin and I are going to show up for the funeral of my uncle and we'll shock the hell out of Shirley and Stacy! Can't wait to see the looks on their faces and the stupid excuses they give us as to why they didn't tell us when he died and when his funeral is. Stupid bullshit!


UPDATE: We got back home a couple of hours ago from our trip to my uncle's funeral. Stacy Claimed she was going to text us to let us know when the funeral is today when we saw her - but that's a flat lie. 

Anyway, the funeral was pleasant except for my uncle's friend Mary who rudely stated at she was not going to be a part of getting millions of dollars from the hospital for the death of my uncle, that she was done with everyone, do not call her ever again and some other stuff then she stormed off. She was extremely rude to all of us for no apparent reason that we are aware of. Otherwise a nice very small family funeral for him.





No comments:

Post a Comment