Decided on a Hawaiian themed birthday! For $7 had to get some Leis.
Birthday Present - With Aunt Barbara's gift
My gift from my 'husband', or rather, to myself. Love Rathbone, Cushing and Lee - I collect their films. Great movie and I didn't have it in my library - I will soon.
Been wanting this CD for a long time - getting it finally!
Getting these for decoration - just hope the grapes are actually these colors!
To brighten up a very dark, dull corner in my room.
Need a new mouse pad - it's getting kinda old. Honey Cat keeps stealing it to lay on. Now Me, Honey and Nut will all have mouse pads.
I have been wanting one of these forever it seems. Time to just 'do it' and get it.
Another 'been wanting' for a long time. Gorgeous!
Fridge magnets - redecorating my kitchen as well.
Need this steel tab for my phone strap.
Need for my change purse to hook to my waist pouch.
Finally starting to get some Tees for the summer!
It's that time again... just ordered it so I won't forget at the store.
And, naturally, my girls have food ordered. Need to get a special dinner for them to help us celebrate our birthdays! I'll get that tomorrow.












No comments:
Post a Comment