Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

24 Hours Later - No Sign of Skipper.

It's been just over 24 hours since I last saw my kitten playing with the other cats in the front yard (about 8 pm last night). Around 9 pm I called my 3 cats in for supper and to get ready for bed. Only my 2 older females showed up... while they ate last night I went out looking for my little male kitten "Skipper" - I could not find him. Close to 10pm last night I was very tired and sleepy.... and my two girls wanted back outside.. I decided to let them outside while I slept for the first time ever in hopes they would find Skippy. I figured that he would be with one of my two females when I awoke this morning - but he was not.

By 8 am I was out looking for Skipper - I've been searching all day for him.

1. Fearing he was hit by a car I walked up and down the highway looking for his body but did not find his body along the road (which is a good sign).

2. I've walked in tall grassy road today overlooking in a ditch full of water... I could not find him.
This pic is the ditch.... 

3. I've looked in and under cars for him but no Skipper can be found.  I've looked on the roofs of houses and under everything I could find.

4. I've been over at the shop behind the property 4 times today! I've asked several of the guys that work there if they have seen an orange and white kitten - they said no but they will bring him to me if they find him or they will notify me to come get him if necessary. VERY nice people that work here. I got their permission to look around to see if I could find him -- I did 4 times and could not find him at all over there.


5. I looked in and around the grin bins but I could not find him there either. Such a dangerous area to work in .... and no place for a kitten to be. I hope he did not go in there -- I saw huge blades inside, not running but can cut anyway.

6. Every where I've looked, called and listened for him -- no sound (meows) or sight of Skipper.

7. Me and my two female cats (Nut and Honey) went searching today everywhere for Skippy. We made our rounds (again) for tonight to try to find him before dark. Our last place to look tonight was back at the shop.



Nut and Honey looking around -- but still no sign of Skipper. 


It's going to be another lonely night without Skipper. 
He's just over 5 months old and still a lot of kitten in him. <3

I MISS AND LOVE YOU SKIPPER!






No comments:

Post a Comment