Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

48 Hours Later - Still No Skipper

48 hours later -- no sign of my 5 month old kitten Skipper. I've walked and walked, searched and searched, call for him over and over.... it's like he's vanished in thin air. 8pm on Wed Aug 13th 2014 was the last time I saw my kitten who was playing with my older two female cats. About one hour later, I called all 3 in for supper and only my two girls showed up for supper and bedtime - so I went out and looked and called for Skipper but no sign of him -- he was nowhere. About 10pm I was sleepy and went to bed thinking he would be outside when I awoke -- but he was not. 8am Thurs. Aug 14th 2014 I started searching for my Skipper.. it's been over 48 hours since I last saw Skipper. I love him and miss him so much it hurts. I still have two wonderful girls but we lost our "little orange guy".

This is the last photo I have of my 5 month old kitten Skipper.




Skipper I never see you again -- I love and miss you little orange guy. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment