Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Hellish Week It's Been



Saturday Aug. 9, 2014: I was very seriously contemplating suicide and decided to "sleep on it". Cried that night when I went to bed.

Sunday Aug 10, 2014: I was still thinking of suicide... and a Facebook friend wrote me and "busted me out" on it - he could tell from my posts something was wrong and asked me flat out about it. I talked to him about it and he made me promise not to think about it. -- A rare Supermoon occurred.

Monday, Aug 11, 2014: I learned we lost one fine actor and activist Robin Williams to suicide. The irony was uncanny... I spent the evening reading about what happened and felt so horrible for the Williams family. Robin will be greatly missed by most of us.

Tuesday, Aug 12, 2014: More new on the tragic death of Robin Williams unfolded.  The annual Perseids meteor shower was at it's peak.

Wednesday, Aug 13, 2014:  Between 8 and 9 PM I lost my 5 month old kitten. He was last seen playing with my two older female cats in the front yard. He hasn't been seen since. The annual Perseids meteor shower was at it's peak.

Thursday, Aug 14, 2014: I searched and searched for my kitten - wore myself out looking for him. I was out looking for Skipper before I went to bed... I was about to come back inside the camper's front door and saw an apparition(?): a shadow of a man in off-white or ivory pants walk into the camper's back door. I was shocked and walked inside and looked and sure enough no one there. Then I went to bed after kissing my two female cats (as usual -- just no Skip to kiss before bed). All last night I would dream of finding my Skipper cat and then wake up to realize that it was only a dream... toss and turn then fall back to sleep with another dream of finding Skip.. over and over last night. I really am missing him.

Friday, Aug 15, 2014:  I had some important things to do around the house... but found time to go look for Skipper again... It's been over 48 hours now and still can't find my kitten. I love him just as much as my two female cats. Someone playing around the house again (someone close to me was home alone when their front door opened and closed-- their dogs heard it and started barking). I went outside to look but no one was there.


What will happen tomorrow? Will it be bad or good? I'm almost afraid to find out.







No comments:

Post a Comment