Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sir Lancelot

5 month old Skipper came up missing then I got 2 month old Baby Biscuits who passed way of severe worms... both of them will be missed.

September 27 2014 (yesterday) I got a new cat that is a gray male Tabby cat that I named "Sir Lancelot". I call him Lance. Lance is a very very sweet loving little man. His favorite activities right now seem to be cuddling and getting kisses.  I thought of several names that I like but none seemed to fit him except Lance. Next Monday he goes to the vet to get neutered.

Nut-Nut has accepted him already (she's still a little bit huffy that he's here but is being good to him). Honey is still really mad that he is here. IDK if Honey is jealous of him or what but I'm sure she will come around to like him - just give her some time.

Last night was Lance's first night here and he slept beside me all night long. I kept waking up to check on him and he was curled up beside me every time I awoke to check on him. Honey did sleep in the same bed with me and Lance... later last night Nut-Nut came to bed with us, lol, I had 3 cats in bed with me when I finally awoke for the day. That made me very happy. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment