Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Three O'Clock in the Morning

I opened my Last.FM on 4 Aug 2014 and reset my play count about 2:30AM on 29 Sept 2014.  I simply wanted to rework my new profile to suit me a little better. Starting with a refreshed profile with the obvious band "The Doors" (one of my favorite groups).  I have to stay awake until about 7:30 to 8 this morning. I'll be able to go to bed after 8 this morning..... got a few things to do starting around 6 this AM and should be done by 8. Then get a little (4 or 5 hours of) sleep then right back up to start it all over again. Then I'll get to sleep early tonight - I'm fairly sure I'll want to "crash and burn" by 6 or 7 tonight.


My cats are doing well - Nut and Honey are beginning to accept Lance as their "little brother". Honey is still huffy over him being here but I'm sure she will come around in a few more days (I hope). Lance just wants to cuddle and loving -- that seems to be his favorite hobby right now lol :D.

Lance is NOT eating like I think he should... he is very skinny and not sure if it's his genes or if he's sick with something.  He seems very healthy - even playful at times - he's hardly eating anything at all. He's drinking water which is good but not eating. He's not had a bowel movement at all (only urination). I've offered him dry and wet foods but he won't eat either one -- he'll lick off the juice from the wet food but not eat the meat. I decided to offer him some tuna fish -- he lapped up the juice and left the tuna itself. Something is not right with him - I'm concerned. It's been about 36 since he's been here and not eating. I may have to call the Humane Society (where he came from) to find out more about his background and what they were feeding him so I'll know what to do.



EDIT: Quick update on Lance - he's just finished eating for me! I had to hand feed him some tuna fish then he started eating it out of the can - he ate half the can!! I'm so happy so excited that he's eating now!! I've had him around a day and a half (36 hours or so) and he's finally actually eating solid food!! I just hope I can keep him eating like this... such a sweet little boy. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment