Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nut-Nut Is Well Again

Yesterday morning Nut-Nut was bit by a snake... her face & throat all swollen. (See yesterday's blog post).
Well long story short: I gave Nut the best care & love a mom could give to her cat. All yesterday and over night I tried to feed her here and there, gave her some water via syringe (her mouth was so swollen) & laid her on the bed for sleep & rest - and she had plenty of it yesterday, overnight and this morning. All night long I would check on her. I kept her calm with quiet and ambient music - very peaceful over night. My other two cats: Pepper and Honey were angels last night - they were extremely calm, relaxed and rested well too. They were not hyper - so that gave Nut plenty of rest that she was needing.

Look at Nut-Nut she quite well today - I'm proud of her and my other two cats!

Nut-Nut today - all well again! 
 
 
Nut-Nut yesterday - her face & throat swollen. She was in great pain. 
 
Nut is a tough girl. She did everything she could to feel well yesterday and last night. But she was weak, in pain and tired yesterday - slept a lot! I thank everyone for their prayers and support for Nut-Nut. She was healed over night by the Universe/God... Angels watching over her. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment