Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Gathering Items

For the last few months I have been gathering what I need since I was left with nothing but a handful of clothing and small handful of person items from my last relationship. I should have started blogging this in March but I didn't really think about it until now.

The beginning of this year I got my 3 fixed and paid for - so that is a good thing.  After that I got them a bed and blanket each. They also got 2 sets of stainless steel bowls each (dry/wet food and water).  They also got a new hooded litter box and a scoop. LOL. The hooded litter box is working out fine for me and them.  I really wanted the beige brown instead of the blue but I'm not complaining and neither are they.


This takes care of my cats for awhile - of course they get food and litter too. Hahaa!  I really should pick them up a couple of new toys but they rarely play with the one's they have so I'm holding off a little bit on some new toys.




No comments:

Post a Comment