Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Heat and Air

I knew winter was on it's way, so in August I got some heaters and fans. I do NOT want to brag to soon but so far these heaters are working out perfectly. And the small fans blow/circulate the air quite well.  I got 2 of the little square looking heaters and one of the tower heater -- same with the fan: 2 squares and one tower.



This tower heater will heat a small room quickly - in fact, it gets quite hot in the room 
and the temperature outside is in the 30s! This would work well in a bit larger room! It's in my bedroom.


It's in the 30s outside an with the tower heater running in the bedroom I sometimes have 
to turn off this little heater up front. This little heater can heat a small room quickly as well. 
I have the extra one in the closet just in case I need it.



These 2 little square fans work so well in circulating the air, in fact so well I had to put one in the closet because the one works just fine in the front room. 



Now this tower fan I got does not blow air the way I think it should. It osculates but does not
 circulate that well. Luckily I wanted this one for the bedroom and have it by the bed -
 that's the way you have to have it VERY close to you in order to feel the air. 
This particular fan is a little bit of a lit-down but works "ok" for my needs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment