Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Clothing

It was pushing 10 years (maybe longer) since I got any new clothing. Needless to say I was really needing some clothes that actually fit me. I was given some clothes some fit well, some were bit too big and some way to big for me but I wore them anyway. Well, it was past time for me to get some new clothes - so this past summer and fall I got the filler clothing - and I'm glad I did.


I did get some underwear and socks.. those were the first item that I was in desperate need of hahaa - then I got the filler clothing.

Summer Items:
3-pack of spandex knee pant
12  nice colored tanks
A throw over the tanks tee shirt
3 really cute summer tee shirt nightgowns.
A pair of nice sandals
Summer houseshoes


Winter Items
4 bed pants
3 jogging pants
3 warm and nice looking long bed shirts.
Winter houseboots


It's not much in clothing I know but it is a small start.


No comments:

Post a Comment