Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Other Items

The other items I got for the house is shown below. I only have 3 things on the walls - the rest are mind-numbingly bare.  LOL I'll get something for the walls soon enough.


I got these 2 Congo masks for the wall. They are about 12" tall and 4" wide. They are covering up a bad spot on the living room wall. -- Haaha! I love them.



In the bedroom I got a dream-catcher. These things won't last forever but it does provide 
something for the wall  that works well with what I have and looks nice.




A mouse - the other went out



A set of external speakers for the computer. 




I also got, a step stool,  some tools in a bag for the house (screwdrivers, hammer, tape measure,  etc),   flashlight (two small ones and one larger and  a hand steam vacuum  that does not work (UGH!). The other things I got was to fix the porch with - a sheet of wood and the sealant for it - some insulation for around the windows and a cover for the outside of the air conditioner. I got night lights to see by (borrowing one large lamp atm until I can get the 2 lamps I want).

Well that's it for now... outside of a handful of  DVD movies. 


*I did get a new TV and DVD player but I did not buy them. They were a gift from "Santa Clause".  Now I can finish hooking it up soon and watch the films in bed instead of in this straight back chair all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment