Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bedroom Items

Well, as I have said before - I had NOTHING but a few clothes and small handful of personal item to my name - that's it! So I need stuff for a bedroom. Pictured below is what I've gotten so far.


A set of ivory flannel sheets for the Winter. I only have this one winter set and need another set 
- this one set will have to do for now.



Taupe colored Summer sheets. I only have the one set. I need another set but this is a start.


Eddie Bauer comforter. I LOVE this. I was looking at something else different from this but I was scared my 3 cats was going to ruin the fabric so I decided on this comforter. I hate most comforters but this is a comforter that I actually LOVE! I have to say there are a couple of small spots on it where the cats "made biscuits"  - their kneading . That can be cut and you'll never tell it was there.



A chocolate blanket. This double as a bed skirt plus is blanket for the bed. Comforters do not hang to the floor and I hate when under the bed is showing. This $20 blanket works great for me. 




Throw pillows! I got 2 furry throw pillows for the bed: ivory and dark brown colors. The dark brown is a lot darker than the photo shows - it's actually almost as dark as the chocolate blanket/bed skirt.





I got a furry throw blanket - it can go on the bed if I need the extra warmth and will work for a couch or chair to curl into during the cold winter months.


I still don't have a bed or dresser yet - I'm still borrowing a bed atm - not to many more months and I can get that bed and dresser... oh yea and a night stand and lamp.






No comments:

Post a Comment